Staff Fire Training
Fire awareness training is a requirement for all members of Staff. In larger or more complex premises a higher degree of training to “Fire Warden” or "Fire Marshall" level is required.
Our friendly, competent and experienced fire trainers have valuable experience. All staff will receive a course handout and a certificate of attendance.
Fire Warden / Marshall Course
Aimed at staff with a designated role in workplace fire safety, the course can be tailored to your company's requirements. This includes practical use of fire extinguishers.
Basic Fire Awareness Course
A course aimed at all staff to help them identify and reduce fire related risk in the workplace, including practical use of fire extinguishers.
All courses are specific to your premises using your fire instruction notices, policies and procedures.
We can carryout "Live Fire" training for staff if you require.
- Fire legislation
- Chemistry of fire and fire spread
- Common causes of fire
- Active and passive fire protection facilities in buildings
- Action on discovery of fire
- Hazard spotting, and reporting procedures
- Role of a fire warden
- How to select the correct type of fire extinguisher
- Practical use of fire fighting equipment if required by the client
We have carried out fire training in London, Norwich, Ipswich, Cambridge, Birmingham and Manchester.
Fire Risk Assessment London Norwich - Fire Safety Assessment London Norwich